OPERATING DATES AND TIMES
Open May 15 through Oct. 4
8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
*Splash pads may be closed due to water restrictions, maintenance protocols, or weather related events.
SPLASH PAD STATUS: 10/1/23: EMBREE PARK CLOSED
WYNNE PARK CLOSED
To activate the splash pads:
Embree Park: Touch the orange bollard pole to start the water features
Wynne Park: Touch the gray bollard pole to start the water features
• Embree Splash Pad – NOW OPEN!
• https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-96.6363631,17z/data=!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x864ea7103ce82569:0x104a657a4356ad6f!2swynne+park!8m2!3d32.8721191!4d-96.6314922!16s%2fg%2f1tr7d6cv!3m5!1s0x864ea7107245ad0d:0xc134dd1f6e678c87!8m2!3d32.8703804!4d-96.6333356!16s%2fg%2f1tdjrkcv?authuser=0&entry=ttu Lon Wynne Splash Pad – NOW OPEN!
• Watson Splash Pad – Under construction
• Rick Oden Splash Pad – In the design phase
Splash Pad Rules
In order to make your splash pad visit as enjoyable as possible, please observe the following:
• Do not drink water from the water feature.
• Changing diapers within 6-feet of the water feature is prohibited.
• Use of water feature when ill with diarrhea is prohibited.
• Use of water feature when ill with a contagious disease is prohibited.
• Non-service animals prohibited.
• No glass containers allowed on splash pad.
• No bicycles, skateboards, or skates allowed on the splash pad.
• Water shoes are strongly recommended.